St. George has been my "Happy Place" for many years. The more time can spend in St. George playin' the better. As a kid, I loved taking trips with my mom to visit Grandma & Grandpa Pectol. As a young teenager, I loved spending weeks at a time during the summer. I love the Dixie Sunshine. I love the warm weather. I loved attending & graduating from Dixie College. I love the red dirt. I love... we'll you get the picture. I LOVE ST. GEORGE! It is and always will be MY HAPPY PLACE! Here are a few pictures that make it even more of a happy place now.
Darren Tubbin'
Bethany Jumpin'




4 comments:
Wonderful times. I understand why it is your happy place. Thanks for sharing,
Love ya,
Jill H
Wishing you many more times of fun and happiness in St George.
Love the pictures!
Mary
I am guessing it was a balmy 112 degrees? Looks like you guys have fun no matter what!
I'm a little late on the post, but it looks like you had a great time. The pics are fantastic
Post a Comment